FZ6 MOTORCYCLE COVER (*** out 5 *'s) 10 for CS!

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Bought a cover from fleebay for 36USD shipped. Pro it fits nice & its light. Con its thin & the strap is hard to connect under the bike as you have to be down on the tarmac to grab it. Its cheap for work and it keeps the direct sun off the bike. It serves its purpose. . .

Seller is: "centralcover", description is: "NEW YAMAHA FZ6 MOTORCYCLE COVER w/ unique features". It shipped fast and it works. Comes in two tone silver/black. Comes with a 2 year warranty.

Months later adding ill picture....

View attachment 39406

Service:
About 2 months after having this cover in use a section of stitching unweaved. I called the Co. and they asked me to send a picture so I did. Upon receipt of the picture they shipped a new cover no questions asked and allowed me to keep the old one.

I'll give them a "Thanks X10" for great customer service! :thumbup:

Cover fits the FZ perfect!: ***** stars
Strap to secure it: **
UV Fade resistant: **.5 > its fading fast
Cost: ***** --> cheap @ $36 shipped
Customer service: *****

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It looks like a DOWCO cover (DOWCO was probably twice the price).

BTW, the one (I had two- sold one with a bike) had faded and the seams were coming apart after 5-6 years of daily use (commuting to work on my old KLR 250). Dowco sent me a new cover as well!!!

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Bought a cover from fleebay for 36USD shipped. Pro it fits nice & its light. Con its thin & the strap is hard to connect under the bike as you have to be down on the tarmac to grab it. Its cheap for work and it keeps the direct sun off the bike. It serves its purpose. . .

Seller is: "centralcover", description is: "NEW YAMAHA FZ6 MOTORCYCLE COVER w/ unique features". It shipped fast and it works. Comes in two tone silver/black. Comes with a 2 year warranty.

Months later adding ill picture....

View attachment 39406

Service:
About 2 months after having this cover in use a section of stitching unweaved. I called the Co. and they asked me to send a picture so I did. Upon receipt of the picture they shipped a new cover no questions asked and allowed me to keep the old one.

I'll give them a "Thanks X10" for great customer service! :thumbup:

Cover fits the FZ perfect!: ***** stars
Strap to secure it: **
UV Fade resistant: **.5 > its fading fast
Cost: ***** --> cheap @ $36 shipped
Customer service: *****

Well it seems this cover met its match. . . Came home one day to find a tear in it. bike is fine so I have no idea who or what might have torn it but I will say it was thin after l.5 years. As for UV tolerance I'd say it has little the sun has hammered it pretty good. Its cheap and it fits. I'm throwing the NEW cover on.