Liter bike anyone?

flhtifz

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 51 years old and having had a broken back 30 years ago, my body is telling me to trade my 2002 CBR954RR for an FZ6 or FZ1, maybe even an SV1000S or 650S.
My RR only has 12,000 miles, just hit it today, and it is as close to perfect as you will find anywhere. This bike is near mint, very near mint !!!
Has some extras too, inquire for a list. Book value doesn't mean squat when talking a bike of this caliber, but I AM realistic. If you want to move up to a liter bike that will BLOW YOU AWAY...let me know. I would value this bike in it's present condition at about $4,500.00, no games !
Peace.
DSCF1319.jpg

DSCF1315.jpg

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
hit me up i have an 07 fz6 8500 miles never droped and mit with some extras could be a trade in the near future

pm me

Last edited:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah I'm 51 and loving my fz6n, posture is excellent, and its quick enough for the road and small enough to slip through traffic

Sparkybean

Reaction score
Visit site
If it's an upright position you are after don't go for the sv1000s. I had one, as much as I loved the bike, it's not a comfortable machine. The fz6 is extra comfy, the s2 version even more so I believe.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I too have a litrebike for sale.

2005 Yamaha R1
$14,500 FIRM

Comes with autographed boxer shorts.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I too have a litrebike for sale.

2005 Yamaha R1
$14,500 FIRM

Comes with autographed boxer shorts.

Not to the t/j much, but didn't you just sell the BMW to buy the R1?

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

flhtifz

Reaction score
Visit site
Not to the t/j much, but didn't you just sell the BMW to buy the R1?

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk

He's not selling his R1 for $14,500.00, I think it's some feeble attempt at humor of some sort. I guess I don't understand Canuck humor.

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
Probably related to you stating your bike is over book value. It is a nice bike. But I assume that's where the joke was supposed to be.

It's kind of a running joke on all motorcycle forums that everyone thinks their bike is worth more than book value when book value is for pristine bikes at a stealership. You know, with a warranty, overpriced "inspections", and all that.

flhtifz

Reaction score
Visit site
Probably related to you stating your bike is over book value. It is a nice bike. But I assume that's where the joke was supposed to be.

It's kind of a running joke on all motorcycle forums that everyone thinks their bike is worth more than book value when book value is for pristine bikes at a stealership. You know, with a warranty, overpriced "inspections", and all that.

Yeah, I figurerd that was his cloaked way of busting chops. Unlike most people, I don't need to sell it and my bike is perfect, as opposed to the retail asking pieces of junk out there. Compared to them, mine's worth $6500.00, just sayin. I was going to bust chops about people living in Canada, but decided to take the high road, as his opinion of my bike/price doesn't matter a bit to me.

Evitzee

Reaction score
Visit site
FZ1 will be more of a match, hp wise, than an FZ6 and seating position on FZ1 is pretty relaxed (I broke my back as well and that was almost 40 years ago). I traded my FZ6 to an FZ1 after taking a test ride on the FZ1 earlier this year, a much easier bike to ride fast.

Last edited:

ecudoc

Reaction score
Visit site
i have an fz1 posts up here, and the fz1 forum. I'm not really looking to trade, but I recently dropped the price to 4200. You should check it out.

Good luck!

flhtifz

Reaction score
Visit site
i have an fz1 posts up here, and the fz1 forum. I'm not really looking to trade, but I recently dropped the price to 4200. You should check it out.

Good luck!

I've seen your bike for sale in a few places for awhile now, I want something with alot less miles that's been garage kept.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
8200 miles is just getting broke in maybe your better off buying new and trading your bike in on one

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lol, wasn't really intended at the OP that much.

Didn't even see what he was asking for it. Was pretty much just useless spam. My apologies for any unwanted negativity. Lol

But now seeing the price, it seems reasonable enough as it is definitely not OVER priced. But when you have so many options for machines at the 4500-5000 mark it will be a little bit tough to get someone into a 2002 machine when you're up against newer machines at similar prices.

All that being said though it's still a very nice bike.....even if it is a Honda. :p

If I paid 4500 for it I would not feel as though I got a bad deal.

:D

GLWS

Last edited: