Around the world on FZ6

w5ar

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi!

We are Irena and Petar from Croatia and we are on our journey around the world. I'm driving a FZ6 Fazer (2008) so if you are interested how it will hold up to the challenge (I hope good :) ) you can follow us on Earth on wheels - Earth on wheels .

We are now in Durango, Mexico heading to Mazatlan, Mexico City, Cancun, then south to Panama and on to South America.

If anyone is in the area we could meet up if you are interested?
Also, suggestions or questions for the blog are welcome :)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WOW! What an incredible trip! If you come to Australia, please contact any of us Aussie Forum members, am sure all of us would be happy to help, or ride with you along the way.

Good luck....and keep on truckin!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck and safe travels! According to your map it looks like yall have already passed through my home state so maybe on your next time around lol. Good luck!

major tom

Reaction score
Visit site
I owned the forerunner of your Guzzi, a 500 Monza which I put more miles on than anything I've owned. Two nice bikes, you are giving them the ultimate test. Best of luck and congratulations! Keep us informed.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That is going to be quite a trip! :eek: Good that you have a Spot for tracking! I also use spot when riding. :D
Best wishes for your trip!

mnuttall87

Reaction score
Visit site
Best of luck to you guys! You went straight through where I live now (Arlington, VA/ Washington DC) and where I grew up (Newport News, VA)! I would loved to have ridden with you for a bit.

Safe travels.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That is truely an epic adventure :rockon:

Good luck with the trip , the FZ is more than up to the task ;) Stay safe , happy trails & if you arrive in Brisbane Australia along the way send me a PM i'd be only to happy to meet up & show you around :thumbup:

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi!

We are Irena and Petar from Croatia and we are on our journey around the world. I'm driving a FZ6 Fazer (2008) so if you are interested how it will hold up to the challenge (I hope good :) ) you can follow us on Earth on wheels - Earth on wheels .

We are now in Durango, Mexico heading to Mazatlan, Mexico City, Cancun, then south to Panama and on to South America.

If anyone is in the area we could meet up if you are interested?
Also, suggestions or questions for the blog are welcome :)

wowww an fz6 traveling around the world, that is just amazing.

If you're coming to Medellín, Colombia please let me know :D

Cheers and congratulations.

Have a cool and safe ride :thumbup:

callmegandhi

IM4TH
Reaction score
Visit site
Have a safe trip you two! I have to say, I'm extremely jealous! It's too cold and there is already snow on the ground in Wisconsin! I would hope I get the chance to take a similar trip myself someday!

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow it looks like a great trip :rockon:
Did you ship your bikes out to the states, and are they going with you on the rest of your journey (after America)?