made a mistake

wstcstguy

Reaction score
Visit site
bought a new drz400s last month, now the gf shows interest going for a ride.
looking @ the 2007 fz6 as a possible choice of upgrade?
what do you guys think?

S

sportrider

the FZ6 is an awesome bike. its more then capable or 2up riding. is the drz your 1st bike?

oh by the way, Welcome Aboard.:D

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
Judging by the bike you have now you like to dirt ride. The FZ6 is more a sport/tour/commuter type of bike, good for about everything except dirt. I haven't done any real two up riding on mine yet except for a short run with my brother in law.The bike handled fine and my brother in law said he was quite comfortable on the back. I like the FZ6 and many have said it does well in two up riding. The FZ6 is a great " do it all " bike.( Except for dirt, whitch some may dispute but you won't find me flying down any rough dirt roads with mine. LOL) Remember, the G.F. can leave over night but the bike payments still keep coming.:D

OrangevaleFJR

R.I.P. Our FJR Riding Friend
Reaction score
Visit site
Judging by the bike you have now you like to dirt ride. The FZ6 is more a sport/tour/commuter type of bike, good for about everything except dirt. I haven't done any real two up riding on mine yet except for a short run with my brother in law.The bike handled fine and my brother in law said he was quite comfortable on the back. I like the FZ6 and many have said it does well in two up riding. The FZ6 is a great " do it all " bike.( Except for dirt, whitch some may dispute but you won't find me flying down any rough dirt roads with mine. LOL) Remember, the G.F. can leave over night but the bike payments still keep coming.:D

If you like to do some dirt roads, or easy trails, you might look at the Suzuki DL650.