SOLD FS: 2004 Yamaha FZ6 with goodies - MINT - DFW $2700

sonic

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD It doesn't get any cheaper!

Up for sale is my silver 2004 Yamaha FZ6. The bike has 13,000 miles on it and is in excellent condition, never wrecked/laid over, as you can see from the photos. No part of this bike other than the tires or kickstand have ever even touched the ground. I am legally the second owner, but practically the first as the previous owner sold it to me at just 1000 miles. The bike has had every service recommended by Yamaha and has been meticulously taken care of. I keep the oil fresh, the bike clean, the chain lubed and everything in top working order. The tires were bought before a day trip a month ago and literally only have 500 miles on them. The bike also includes a fender eliminator and a Shad top case (with quick release) and mount which make using this as a daily commuter great. The only reason I am selling is because I want something different. I bought this to fulfill the street role, but recently I sold the track bike due to school and now need something that is decent at both. CLEAN and CLEAR Texas Title in hand.

Please do not ask me to go lower in price. Anyone in the market knows this is a great price and I'm firm. I'm just passing along a good deal to someone else. Contact me by email /pm or feel free to text/call me. six eight two - 365 - 5946. I am always either in class or at work so if I do not answer, leave me a message and let me know when I can return your call.

CIMG4805.jpg

CIMG4811.jpg

CIMG4810.jpg

CIMG4809.jpg

CIMG4808.jpg

CIMG4807.jpg

CIMG4821.jpg

CIMG4820.jpg

CIMG4819.jpg

CIMG4818.jpg

CIMG4817.jpg

CIMG4816.jpg

CIMG4814.jpg

Last edited:

sonic

Reaction score
Visit site
Of all the places I have this listed, I figured this would be the place that would generate the most interest!! Someone HAS to want this at this great price!

sonic

Reaction score
Visit site
All right, I'm going to be unavailable to show this from the 20th to the 2nd, so the price is getting dropped until then in the hopes that it sells.

PRICE IS $2700