Dale McLean Motorcycle Electronics

Texperkin

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

I just wanted to let anyone in Australia (maybe international) know about Dale McLean Motorcycle Electronics - StarCom1 Australia | BikerCom | Communications Australia | motorbike communication | StarCom1.com | Motorcycle Communications.

I spent a large amount of effort a couple of years ago trying to fulfil my requirements for hooking up the head to the phone to the GPS with not a lot of success until I found Dale. I think I had one phone call with him but most of our other correspondence has been over email which has never been a problem. We finally settled on the Camos BTS-200 headset and a bluetooth dongle thingie for the iPod which I've actually not needed to use too much once I got the iPhone.

Nevertheless, it was all quick and painless at the time 2 years ago.

Last week I was turning up the volume and managed to break the button. Something snapped inside so I thought I’d email Dale again to get a new gadget since I was so happy the first time. He just told me to send him the broken bit and he’d not only fix it, he’d update the firmware to make it louder for me. And what was he going to charge me? Nothing! All I had to do was pay for return postage. He could well have sold me a new unit and I would still have been happy.

In return, I’m telling you lot about it and hopefully his business will be a multinational conglomerate within weeks.