11/19 - 11/20 Ride?

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone wanna ride this weekend (late notice.. I know)? I think I can do either day.. Saturday would probably be better for me. Found a nice new road to add to my usual routes and some challenging spots I've never taken anyone from this forum on :D

Would like to start around 10:30-11.. can definitely start earlier, but earlier = colder.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Heard from family you guys have had some warmer weather for this time of year.

Have a great ride Jerseyites! :rockon:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We just started seasonals but I should have the weekend off. I'll run a chit thru my superior at home:) and get back to ya!

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Erci,
I went on the first group ride of your tour guide career earlier in the year - a good time for sure. :D Now is the time of the year when all the things around the house, that got put off for 6 months, now need doing. I won't resist the 2 hour ride locally in 50+ degree temps but the all day thing, sadly, will cease until we see springtime again.

I know you have your intinerary set but last weekend we visited the motorcycle museum that just opened a few months ago in Newburgh, NY. Worth checking out for sure especially for those interested in a bit of history and there are tons of Indian bikes to see there. MOTORCYCLEPEDIA - Motorcycle Museums

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Erci,
I went on the first group ride of your tour guide career earlier in the year - a good time for sure. :D Now is the time of the year when all the things around the house, that got put off for 6 months, now need doing. I won't resist the 2 hour ride locally in 50+ degree temps but the all day thing, sadly, will cease until we see springtime again.

I know you have your intinerary set but last weekend we visited the motorcycle museum that just opened a few months ago in Newburgh, NY. Worth checking out for sure especially for those interested in a bit of history and there are tons of Indian bikes to see there. MOTORCYCLEPEDIA - Motorcycle Museums

Sorry you won't be able to make it, but there's always next year!
Definitely want to ride up to upstate NY next season, but for this weekend it's going to be all backroads :D

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm actually right across the river in PA, not terribly far - and I would actually be down for this, weather permitting.

Ride on over, man! Our last destination will likely be in PA (just across the gap from Frenchtown).. you'll have the option to take off from there if you want.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:( I wont be able to go. My GF's office is getting a new computer system and she has to go for training the next 3 saturdays.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know, Im pissed.....found out at last minute:(

I do, however, have tomorrow off.......

Hope you get a nice ride in.. should be chilly but sunny.

I've settled on my plans.. moto ride has to be on Sunday, if anyone wants to join me. One of my buddies is joining me.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great ride today! DMP84 showed up with his brother-in-law and my old friend on his VFR. Took the guys on a bunch of nice roads .. no highway riding :thumbup:

Video will be up soon.

edgeofnj

Reaction score
Visit site
my buddy and i were riding around jersey today as well. awesome weather. made it down to chester/long valley area. would have been great to cross paths. next time!