Santa Monica Honda

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
So my old cargo net finally died. I went into the closest motorcycle shop to grab a new one. I bought one that was adjustable but had hard plastics clips. These scratched the heck out of the bike after one use so I returned it. They say you can return but only store credit...ok not a problem they will order the one I want and it wont cost me anything extra. So far we are ok. Two weeks go by I give them a call asking if my net has arrived. They say no it hasnt but should be here any day. I call a week later, still not in I ask them why hasn't it come in yet. The rep I spoke with says it shipped and should be here any day for in store pickup. I call three days later and speak with someone else. They tell me the net is on back order and there is not date when it will be coming off backorder. So now we are at 3 weeks and 3 days and no net. I tell them I want to cancel my order and get my money refunded. The guy I am speaking to says it is not our policy I say I want to speak to his manager manager tells me the same thing and refuses to refund my money. So now it has been 2 months and I am still waiting on this damn net and cannot get my money back.

I would have been fine with the net being on backorder from their supplier if they had not lied to me saying it should be here any day and it has shipped out. Those guys probably never even checked on it. I would have at least appreciated a call with a sorry the part you ordered is on an extended backorder anything woudl have been nice.

So in conclusion I will never use this shop again even though they are the closest to me. I will drive/ride an extra 20-30 minutes to get whatever I need from better shops. They have terrible business practices and do not care about the customer.

***EDIT Let me just make one Edit when I wrote this review it was last week. I just never had a chance to actually post it until now and did not reread it. The net finally arrived over the weekend and I was able to pick it up without any hassle but seriously 2 months for something like this is ridiculous, and that they did not want to refund my money when it was on backorder indefinitely more ridiculous.

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
A lot of these places order stuff once a year and I believe they have a minimum order status so they wait till they have enough to make the minimum order.

Ask them to see the back order! :D
They should just give you your money back. Stand in there sales department and tell potential customers what their policy is! LOL!

Better yet wouldn't it be funny if we got our forum members to call them at 4 PM PST and tell them we don't appreciate how they've treated one of our members! LMAO! That's what we should do.....:rof: