Fun day!!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Headed out to MSF range in Piscataway this morning to help with school bike maintenance before the Winter. By the time I got there, the other coaches already did everything! A bit of chitchat and a few of us headed out to Sport Honda for open house. Got to see a lot of cool bikes and snapped some pics.
After everyone took off, I realized I had lots of time to myself.. beautiful weather and I’m already out on my bike.. PA here I come
Went to Frenchtown (snapped more pics) and my favorite airport via local roads.
140 miles later, I’m back home and I’m very happy right now.. what a great day!

This rider chose to park his BMW right next to me.. making it nearly impossible for me to get out without making contact with his bike. But at least his bike easily has the widest chicken strips I’ve ever seen on ANY bike EVER.. leaving the helmet propped up like that is a great idea too!

deek.jpg

store_front.jpg

duc1.jpg

duc2.jpg

duc3.jpg

honda1.jpg

triumph.jpg

My precious :D

myfz1.jpg

myfz2.jpg

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like you're getting better weather than we are the past couple of days!
Great pics! :D

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the pics Eric! I'm slobbering over the red 1098:BLAA:
Looks like it was a beautiful day for a ride. :thumbup:

wrlomas

Reaction score
Visit site
Thats what I'm talkin about. Great pics and an epic erci day. I don't know how that beemer got there, it must be in a very straight line from his house to that parking spot. Glad you had a great day!!!

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
This rider chose to park his BMW right next to me.. making it nearly impossible for me to get out without making contact with his bike. But at least his bike easily has the widest chicken strips I’ve ever seen on ANY bike EVER.. leaving the helmet propped up like that is a great idea too!

deek.jpg

Agree about the crappy park job however looking at your strips I wouldn't bark too loud about the Beemers . Now take off that trunk and go find some twisty's before the snow flies. :thumbup:

I expect to see something like this

IMG_1465.jpg

:justkidding: Thanks for the pics!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Agree about the crappy park job however looking at your strips I wouldn't bark too loud about the Beemers . Now take off that trunk and go find some twisty's before the snow flies. :thumbup:

:justkidding: Thanks for the pics!

LOL.. the bike you see in the pic next to the BMW is NOT mine. It does happen to be a FZ1, but a 1st gen :D

I've got relatively fat strips on mine, but not nearly as bad as the ones in the pick on either bike. :D

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
LOL.. the bike you see in the pic next to the BMW is NOT mine. It does happen to be a FZ1, but a 1st gen :D

I've got relatively fat strips on mine, but not nearly as bad as the ones in the pick on either bike. :D

Whew! Thanks for the clarification, I was worried about you when I saw the FZ strips ;)