Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

famous556

TV4 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I joined 8/15. Which means this month marks the 3 month mark for me. I'd like to participate. What's the ruling?

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Because im a nice fella , i'll allow you to participate if there are no objections in the next hour :D :thumbup:

I joined 8/15. Which means this month marks the 3 month mark for me. I'd like to participate. What's the ruling?

Thats an hour up I see no objections so........ Your in :thumbup:.... :welcome: to the fun & good luck :rockon:

mnuttall87

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Humperdinkel -- can you edit the first post and add the winner's picture from the previous month for inspiration? Thanks!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is a link to the gallery people so get posting :thumbup: ITS ON!! Upload your November BOM entries - FZ6-Forum Community Photo Gallery

And while your there , dont forget the rules ;) http://www.600riders.com/forum/bike-month/5885-read-bike-month-rules.html

Get your entries in so you can be uber cool like this WINNER !!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
Nelly's Long standing record of BOTM winner will finally fall. Delighted really it was up for nearly a year lol.

Good luck people

Nelly

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
not yet, I'm hoping next season to take a trip down the east coast and back so I'll have plenty of photo ops then. It would be awesome to have a huge meet up and take a big group photo.

Won't work. :(

I've got 4 days left on the east coast before I take the bike back to Texas for storage and and move myself to South Korea. :D

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
not yet, I'm hoping next season to take a trip down the east coast and back so I'll have plenty of photo ops then. It would be awesome to have a huge meet up and take a big group photo.

If all goes well and I get to stay here another year, I'll meet up with you.

Chupacabra

College Graduate??
Reaction score
Visit site
I have entered BOTM...

cat-saying-hooray.jpg