Ozarks 2011

Raptorman53

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got back from the Ozarks. Had an absolute blast. My friend and I cover 1049 miles in three days. We left Monroe, La. and rode up to Clarksville, Ar. The next day we left Clarksville rode up Hwy 123 (The Arkansas Dragon). Then we took Hwy. 74 over to Hwy 23 (The Pig Trail) and hit a few other roads in between. Here are some of the pics from the trip.

View attachment 38949
Kitty Wanted to go for a ride.:D

View attachment 38950

View attachment 38951

View attachment 38952

View attachment 38953

Toast

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Very nice. :) Looked like you had a great time. I do an annual motorcycle trip to the Ozarks and I meet up with a bunch of my YouTube/Motorcycle friends there for the weekend. We have a great time riding through the mountains. Sure is a fun road trip. Cannot wait for next year/May. :) Many fun videos and pictures to remember the trips by. Looks like you have the same idea of getting a lot of pictures like I do. :cool:

Here's from this past year.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGFP-TGWyy4]Ozarks 2011 Picture Montage - YouTube[/ame]

Raptorman53

Reaction score
Visit site
That trip was a blast. As far as the pics go I wish I could have taken more. My buddy was getting aggravated with all of the stopping so I put the camera up. But I made up for it in the twisties. Several times I had to pull over and wait on him:D. I've watched some of your videos before. I particularly like the (Magical Sneezes) video. I am already looking forward to going back.