shark rsx review

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
i had my rsx (old model its discontinued) for about 6 months. fit on my head is excellent (intermediate oval) no pressure points and its snug everywhere. padding is real plush and comfy, with decent sized ear pockets, beats hands down my previous agv stealth (which in itself was a very good lid) the visor is typical shark thick 3mm which is interchangeable with my rsr2. this helmet is actually more comfy than the rsr2, just very slightly less snug but more comfy in the ear department.

side visibility is not one of the best, you have to turn your head further to check the blind spots, nothing serious but its narrower compared to the stealth. ventilation is very weak, vents open or close i cannot feel any difference, but when i remove it my head is not hot or sweaty. that being said you can feel the air rushing in on my rsr2 (not strong gusts but you can feel it slightly over your head).the other thing that irks me a bit is the visor retetion 'comma' on one side it vibrates loose making it impossible to raise the visor, you have to stop and adjust it back. i tried to tension it further but it doesnt seem to improve. this is common to the rsr2 as well

would i buy another one?

if they were still produced yes i like its comfort ( even though an uprated visor retiention would have been welcome