11/5 or 11/6 group ride? (Cast your vote)

11/5 or 11/6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK.. sounds like some can make it only on Sat and some only on Sun. Weather may play a factor in decision too, but assuming both days are OK, which day would you prefer?

Full Throttle

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry I can't do either. Thinking its getting too cold for long distance rides on the bike.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Ben_H

Reaction score
Visit site
Heated gear is awesome. I bought a set of Oxford heated grips they work great. Takes the edge off for cold mornings.

edgeofnj

Reaction score
Visit site
hope you guys were able to make it out over the weekend. after the snow we had last weekend, i finally took the bike out this past saturday and sunday. weather was great and the bike performed like a champ! (thx again, erci) hope to get a lot more practice and join you guys on a ride soon!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hope you guys were able to make it out over the weekend. after the snow we had last weekend, i finally took the bike out this past saturday and sunday. weather was great and the bike performed like a champ! (thx again, erci) hope to get a lot more practice and join you guys on a ride soon!

Excellent!! Glad you got some riding in and you're digging the bike!

I don't think a group ride happened. I had to coach BRC all day Saturday. I did go for a nice 2 hour 2-up ride with my wife, yesterday afternoon :thumbup: