Great mechanic (and cheap tire change) in Central NJ!!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just came back from my buddy's shop (first time I've been to his place). He's a fellow MSF RiderCoach and he's been wrenching pretty much his whole life.

I had no idea how serious his shop was! He's got a top of the line tire changing machine (works on both motorcycles and cars) and a dynamic balancer (accurate within 5 grams).

He also has a milling machine and media blaster (and probably loads of other stuff I didn't spot).

He builds custom motorcycles (seems he mostly does cafe racers.. saw few in person... SO damn cool!).

His motorcycle tire change charge is $35 per wheel if the wheel is off the bike and $50 per wheel if he has to do wheel removal and installation. All the shops around me charge $50 per wheel if I bring the wheels in AND they require that I buy the tires from them (so add another ~$100 over what they go for online).

Anyway.. if you ever need tire change and don't want to do it yourself / invest in tools / spend a lot of time on it, check his shop out: Cold Hearted Custom Cycles

He changed mine on the spot earlier today and he put a lot of care into it. Didn't rush like most mechs seem to do :thumbup:

rdrManny

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Eric for pointing this out.. Always looking for good mech around here. Dealer service charges are way too high. I will spread the word.