Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, but Erci's out by default:BLAA:, you know, new bike and all.:BLAA::BLAA:

J/k, just have him send in 12 pics and call it good:thumbup:

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
wait.. must wait 2 months before entering again if you won??? I'm almost for one and done, but I suppose if its something like, had 1 pic with fairing and then 1 without.. I'm all for it...

Bike of the month should be its own main thread.... not just under the main lobby section... whatever sub-forms post is what gets updated as the last post on the main thread... I'm not sure how others browse the forum, but my opinion is that if it was bigger on the forum listing page (http://www.600riders.com/forum/), I think more people would see it and participate.. Awesome to bring this back!!! :thumbup:

Last edited:

OKstate311

Gettin' Fizzy wit it
Reaction score
myspace.com
We need to figure out a way to make these threads more visible. If there was a sticky or a linky in the main forum I think they would get a lot more traffic. The more submissions we get and the more votes we get, the more fun it is for everyone.

Also, the winning bike needs a bigger spotlight. You gotta have some incentive to participate... I know svrider.com displays their BOTM of the homepage of the forum.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
exactly... if its a sub form, then any other posts within those subs are put right to the top on the main page... if it were its own section, then any updates with be on the main page.. maybe a poll would help determine if it should be moved.. just trying to help the forum stay active!!!

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
so in the event of more than one entry, how will you go about selecting which one.. or just notify the member an have them pick only one???