London Bike Safe 2008

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
Cool. We were offered the chance of being part of the KillSpills part of the day, but we can only do one day for them this year (we did the initial run when it first started, then marshalled for all the others) so we're going to do the marshals and KS team only run from the Ace, to Downing Street, then up to the Tailender show.

Good to see other people taking in interest in this, I've done a couple od Bikesafe days now and they are worth turning out for.

Last edited:

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
I know, you've told me already :) Got a mate from Thatcham who lives near Kettering now, he thinks the place is a ****hole. We looked at a couple of houses there, I'm SOOOOO glad we didn't end up in one of them!

Don't suppose you know Danny Snook? Lives in Aldermaston, recently changed from a silver R1100GS to a black Speed Tripple. Think he lives near the swimming pool.

(Edit) Actually, that's partial bow-locks, he lives in Tadley, but still your neck of the woods.

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

MarkyG57

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all.
:Sport:

Thanks for your comments, can't comment at all on other places to live for fear of getting excited and wanting to move myself .. LOL

Neil, thanks also for your comments, but I can't claim the credit for the write ups.

Good idea for the UK meet!!, lets have a think on that and as soon as I know the date and venue for the 2009 National Lead Bike Safe event, I'll be in touch, that OK?

Regards

Mark

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Excellent write up Mark. it sounds like a top event. I wonder wether we could use one as a UK bike meet venue?

Neil[/QUOTE]

Myself and toolkit are up for that :thumbup: