For Sale: 2006 FZ6 with Givi Cases. Framingham, MA.

interactive3

FZ6 Rider
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
$3000

14204 miles (but could have up to 14300 since I may ride it)

I'm the second owner. First owner was a woman (if it really matters). She took good mechanical care of it and kept it clean. I've tried to do the same.

Upgrades:
All Ballz Head Bearings (this year)
Michelin Pilot Road 2 (last year)
BD43's Dual Low Beam Mod.
3M Clear tank protector - in front of seat.
Givi side racks and Givi side hard cases.
12V SAE outlet installed.
Puig Dark Windscreen.
90 degree angled valve stems.

I keep it on a battery tender in the winter months. I haven't had to use it when I'm riding regularly. The bike runs great, but I'm getting bigger bike soon so I need to sell it.

I've just taken photos to show the overall bike and any issues with the condition.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63368067@N07/6170193067/in/set-72157627599286035

You can search my user name for my posts on installing the Givi Racks and the 12V outlet. I followed BD43's dual low beam mod for the right headlight and had the pin CNC machined for accuracy.

Last edited:

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to be in the market for a red FZ6 here in a month or two... Won't have the cash til then, but I'll hit you up and see if it's still for sale!

interactive3

FZ6 Rider
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I now have a new motorcycle, so I'd to sell this to make room. Lowering the price to $3000 (edited original post):

$3000

14204 miles (but could have up to 14300 since I may ride it)

I'm the second owner. First owner was a woman (if it really matters). She took good mechanical care of it and kept it clean. I've tried to do the same.

Upgrades:
All Ballz Head Bearings (this year)
Michelin Pilot Road 2 (last year)
BD43's Dual Low Beam Mod.
3M Clear tank protector - in front of seat.
Givi side racks and Givi side hard cases.
12V SAE outlet installed.
Puig Dark Windscreen.
90 degree angled valve stems.

I keep it on a battery tender in the winter months. I haven't had to use it when I'm riding regularly. The bike runs great, but I'm getting bigger bike soon so I need to sell it.

I've just taken photos to show the overall bike and any issues with the condition.
1 FZ6 Full Side | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

You can search my user name for my posts on installing the Givi Racks and the 12V outlet. I followed BD43's dual low beam mod for the right headlight and had the pin CNC machined for accuracy.

mikw73

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Where'd you get the 90 degree valve stems? That sounds great. I have almost the same bike, BTW and it's great. I'm a little sad to see you asking only $3K and getting no takers. Somebody's gonna get a deal. Only 14K miles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk