Cortech Adrenaline Gloves

pacoRios

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello to all. I have been reading this forum for a while but have not posted anything. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, and I've had my FZ6 for about 3 years now. Prior to that, I rode a Suzuki GS500 which was my first bike.

I just replaced my AGV Sport gloves with a pair of Cortech Adrenaline gloves. I like these because:
1. the price seemed reasonable at about $100
2. the wrist strap goes all around the wrist and is covered with velcro all over which allows it to attach no matter how thin or thick your wrists are
3. the gauntlet easily goes over the jacket sleeve and overlaps by about 3", which prevents air from flowing into the jacket sleeves
4. the interior material is soft and
5. the fingers are perforated and the ventilation is good, you can feel the air flowing in at high speed
6. in the mornings, the temperature is around mid-60's, in the afternoon sometimes it reaches high-80s; the gloves have been comfortable in this temperature range; no sweaty hands or numb hands from the cold air
7. the fit is good, they are not stiff, and I am able to feel the controls

The sizing is quite different. I bought the AGV Sport gloves in a Large size, but had to get the Cortechs in a Medium size.

I've only had them for about a month, and they feel like they are pretty well made. They broke in after about 5 hours of use. Here are more pictures of both sets of gloves.

Cortech_Adrenaline_Gloves-09.jpg

Cortech_Adrenaline_Gloves-01.jpg

Cortech_Adrenaline_Gloves-02.jpg

Last edited: