9/24 or 9/25 group ride

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
10/1 group ride

Anyone interested?

I've been spending all my weekends at MSF and I need get out for a nice long ride! Can do one of the Tour de NJ/PA specials or can head out to some specific destination.

Last edited:

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone interested?

I've been spending all my weekends at MSF and I need get out for a nice long ride! Can do one of the Tour de NJ/PA specials or can head out to some specific destination.

Doing the "friction zone" and weaving in a circle got to ya? ;) :BLAA:
I am tentatively in - yesterday my HID lights refused to come on on the way back from train station, so I need to figure out what's going on.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Doing the "friction zone" and weaving in a circle got to ya? ;) :BLAA:

LOL!.. never! There's just so many classes I can coach and I do miss actually riding! It's just been to school and back.. and doing the demos on mighty GNs!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i wanna meet up with you guys, it would be fun

If you're anywhere near Bucks county, we'll probably be heading that way at some point (just hope the roads are open by then.. after all the Irene flooding).

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Looks like i can make 9/24 if i can get lights working. 9/25 won't work for me, unfortunately :(

I believe this is an option, no?

miners-helmet_lrg.jpg

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So everyone good with 9/24?

I'll work on the route and post it up as soon as I can. We can then come up with a good starting point.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So far, its looking good for the 24th. Been having an unpredictable work month, plans have been changing on a daily basis. Looking fwd to meeting the new members to the forum! Hope to see you all there:thumbup:

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
When you guys gonna ride to WNY or Ohio or something lol. if it we're close i could join ya for a day but family picnic all weekend :(
Have fun!

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dang it, looks like I won't make it. My HID lights cowardly refuse to fire up, so i I dont have headlights. Considering that probability of both ballasts "going" at once is somewhat low, i'm blaming the controller. I ordered one that looks similar (the original kit if from HK) but am not certain it will do, and ETA on it is 2 weeks. :spank: I'm just hoping i can still get a couple of rides before the end of hte season. On a side note, i'm thinking to get auxiliary lights that would I could use if HIDs "go"