UK forum rider Zombie has died

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When I first startted looking at forums I joined the UK bike froum.
There was a rider/instructor on the site called Zombie.
He was a great guy.
Hi perryn, it is my sad news to inform you that Zombie was killed in an accident on Thursday. We have temporarily closed down the forum but we have left some condolence pages open. I'm sending this out to all the people who have been away from the forum for more than a couple of weeks. It'll be a one off. I don't want to pester you good folks. This is really only to let those who knew Zomb!e know what has happened and to give them time to post a message, if they so wish. Ride safe, folks... bikerdave

Whilst riding with his friend he struck or was struck by a semi. He died at the side of the road in his buddys arms.
RIP
Ride safe people.

Nelly

J

jsteinb95

Just devastating. R.I.P Zombie

So far it's been a bad month for riders. Please becareful everybody!!!!!

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Just devastating. R.I.P Zombie

So far it's been a bad month for riders. Please becareful everybody!!!!!

R.I.P. Zombie.

it has been a bad month, because it is spring and we are all ready to go out and ride. shake those cobwebs off people I dont want to hear stuff like this!

Be safe out there.

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
We've had our fair share of deaths already this year, 19 year old girl died yesterday when she was pillion on a bike. It truely is devistating news and I really do hope they are in a better place, enjoying themselves with no danger to even consider.

RIP ZOMBIE. Ride In Peace.

W

wrightme43

Goodbye rider.

At least he went doing something he loved and understood. Many lives are lost, while doing something that isnt fun, and isnt loved.