How is Wookie?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wookie couldn't make the meet this weekend as he had to go to hospital.
So Wookie how are you? when will you be back in the saddle?

Nelly

J

jsteinb95

Looks like he hasn't been on for a week. I too hope everything is ok.

J

jsteinb95

He hasn't been on since 4/7

Why did he go to the hospital???

Have you guys ridden with him?

J

jsteinb95

He had a back op after a previous accident. I have not ridden with him, I hope he is ok?
Nelly

That's not good. I too hope he is ok...did you notice how often he would log into the forum? is this normal for him, not to visit the forum for almost a month?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
He was quite new and spent a bit of time posting in the UK riders social. This is a long time though with out seeing him log on.
Im sure he is fine, probably a bit sore or to busy.

Nelly

trailblazer87

Curve Hound
Reaction score
Visit site
After my back surgery I was bedridden for a month and had to lie down frequently for another month. Went back to work after 2 1/2 months. Good as new now:thumbup:

It may be a while before he gets to join us again.

Wookie

Reaction score
Visit site
hey guys, thanks for the comments, Strating to get back into the swing of things again,

Been a bloody long time of discomfort, (Mild word usage) lol,

Then my computer blow up,,,, Pretty shocking star to 2008, with physio and lots of various drugs :thumbup:

Now on the mend, Still having a bit of a problem with leaning on the left, by judging by my huge chicken stip on the left side of the rear tyre... :eek:

Also taken quite a while to loose the FEAR, and the over use if Lifesavers,,,I must look like a nodding dog, Im all for banning cars and there magnectic qualities to my Bike,

Got a bit of reading to on the site to bring me back up to speed.

Again Thanks for all the positive concerns :Flash:

Regards

Wookie

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
Good to hear you are better. Take it easy with the bike, nobody is rushing you. Many people say chcken strips should be called sanity strips...so no worries there :D

Wookie

Reaction score
Visit site
cheers again for all the positive comments guys, dam fine community we have here.... :D well theres a bit of sun left outside, so while its not raining, im going to practice turning left on the way to work lol

Regards:Sport:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey guys, thanks for the comments, Strating to get back into the swing of things again,

Been a bloody long time of discomfort, (Mild word usage) lol,

Then my computer blow up,,,, Pretty shocking star to 2008, with physio and lots of various drugs :thumbup:

Now on the mend, Still having a bit of a problem with leaning on the left, by judging by my huge chicken stip on the left side of the rear tyre... :eek:

Also taken quite a while to loose the FEAR, and the over use if Lifesavers,,,I must look like a nodding dog, Im all for banning cars and there magnectic qualities to my Bike,

Got a bit of reading to on the site to bring me back up to speed.

Again Thanks for all the positive concerns :Flash:

Regards

Wookie
Nice one Wookie, Glad your getting their.

Nelly