Go cruise is awesome

Clay350

Reaction score
Visit site
Go cruise throttle assist is a great way to get manual cruise control. It saved me on my trip to chicago this weekend. Its cheap andsimple to use. No more numb cramped hands. I think i bought it at "the cycle guys" for 19.95.

D

Dave.TX

This is off their website:

Images.aspx

There's a video on their page showing how it works.

Last edited by a moderator:

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
They say these things arent recommended for newbies, but this design looks very newb friendly. I think i may get one of these :BLAA:

Kaisersoze

Reaction score
Visit site
My First Impressions:

On my pop's cruiser, which I believe has electronic throttle, it works great. For some reason, and Im assuming the cable or throttle return spring has something to do with it, it is not as effective on our bikes. I constantly had to tinker with it to get it to stay at speed. It was either speeding up or slowing down over a period of time. With all of that said, I still believe it is super handy for those times your right hand needs a break and you dont want to pull over. And when it did work, it works great. If you want to slow down with it engaged just close the throttle like normal because it doesnt provide enough resistance to cause a problem with, lets say, an emergency situation where you needed to stop very quickly. Its a super cheap solution to a very annoying hand fatigue problem. :D