LEO's got a new ride

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They are testing 10 of them, I think. If these bikes perform, they will be replacing their Harleys. :BLAA:

dp_110723_140.jpg

dp_110723_141.jpg

dp_110723_139.jpg

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I was talking to a San Diego MC LEO last year and Harley had won a bid but when the city confirmed what they where getting there was a discrepancy and they lost the contract. So I guess it Hondas and BMWs :rockon:

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was about say wow when I saw they were actually wearing jackets instead of short sleeve shirts, but then I saw its Canada.

I'll never know why the police "image" is more important than preventing injuries in the states.

Chupacabra

College Graduate??
Reaction score
Visit site
Ohhhh...BMW

They should have bought this one instead:
Thrill_Show_01_SG.jpg

Then the taxpayers would save EVEN MORE on gas expenses

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
wifee and I saw few of them in Santa Barbara when we were on our west cost trip this past may, snapped few pics of them as I couldn't believe it..............will post them later on

B

Belly

Wow.. Its looks would be take a ride.. :) Bad Luck we cannot find this kind of bikes in India.

joshfz6.2008

Reaction score
Visit site
Alot of LEO's are going away from Harley. California did a test a year or two ago and the police bikes wouldn't even go the advertised top speed without changing the exhaust. But with changing the exhaust put them over the Cali DB noise levels so they had to take them off. I'll see if I can find the article.