Naked 2005 FZ6 for sale

getsome

Reaction score
Visit site
just wanted to see if i got anykind of response on here. been a member for awhile. just not an active one! but looking to sell my fz6. love the bike, but wanting to upgrade. not sure if anyone on the forum is in pennsylvania, but im in york, pa.

check out this craigslist listing for full details!

2005 Blue Yamaha FZ6 Naked Clean

thanks for looking!

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I dont want to burst your bubble or anything but for 05, with 13xxxx miles they probably hit around 3000-3500 would be my best guess, might be asking to high for it, plus modding it brings it down, which i think sux major but, i just decided to hold on to mine because its an 04 with like 25k miles with heavy mods. Good luck and hope everything works out.

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got my 07 for right at 4 grand with 2000 miles on it. Had an exhaust already too. Mods don't add much if any to the selling price usually. $4400 is way too much, but good luck with the sale!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

getsome

Reaction score
Visit site
wow. thats crazy. i expected them to go low, but $3000 for a 2005 and such a versatile bike! but i would like to sell to upgrade bikes, not sure for that little. thanks for the input geoff. maybe i will hold on to mine as well.