VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Purchased these two years ago.

KevlarGlove.jpg

And after two years of everyday riding, they finally showed signs of wear. Motoport advertises that they are one of the strongest and longest lasting gloves that you can buy. Well Motoport does not understand that I am not your typical rider. I probably put on and off these gloves 20 times a day, as I ride everyday. Remember, I don't know how to drive a car.

They by far have been my longest lasting pair of gloves I have ever owned. Here's what they looked like after two years.

The inner lining started to come apart. And the stitching along my index finger that grips against the side of my grips started to come apart.

I called Wayne at Motoport and he repaired them for free with a two day turnaround. And he replaced both sides of my velcro straps along my wrist. You cannot go wrong with these gloves.

On a side note, I used my Rev it leather gloves in the meantime and all I was complaining about how difficult it was to put on and put them off when my hands are all sweaty. I can't ever recall having that much trouble with my Kevlar Gloves when my hands were sweaty. Plus, if they end up stinking, just throw them in the wash.

What do they look like after the repair? Just go back to the top picture.

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know how to drive a car either, not even an AWD, and I am 30 years young :D

however have in mind I am not in the states but in a south american country, so here not everyone has a car

Cheers

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
i just got these.
i like them.
3 gripes:
1. fingers 1 cm too long
2. gauntlet too small for jackets cuffs
3. no armor around palm and wrist

all but the third are ok.
my last gloves had fingers that were too short, plus the seams were killing me.
i'll go for a ride with them soon (i told you i just got them :D)

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Vegas!!!???
How many miles do you have on your gloves?
Maybe I'll just pm you.........

I had them for over two years, so probably over 40k miles. They are my primary gloves, meaning I use them most of the time. I also use them when I teach, so thats a lot of glove were just the fact that I am constantly taking them off and putting them back on when I go ride the demos. About 100 classes.

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
Interesting....
Here are my Spidi Race Vents after 19,000miles.
They're been through some rain as well.
How do they look? Do you think they're as protective as when I had 0 miles on them?
Probably not.
We'll see how the Motoports hold up.