Back from a *short* ride with MotoJoe

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
MY ride was short (only about 2 hours). Joe rode 3 hours just to get to my house!.. and he's on his way home now (probably has another 90 minutes to go!).

We rode out to my favorite airport in PA (again).. such a cool place to visit! It was nearly deserted this time, but we still got to see one plane make loops the whole time we were there :D

Another noteworthy thing that happened.. on the way back to my house there was a car in front of us and I spotted a deer running across the road just in front of the car. The driver slammed on the brakes and as soon as the deer cleared the road the car started moving again.. ONLY TO BE slammed into by another deer!! It hit the car pretty damn hard and bounced off like a rag doll and promptly galloped away. Pretty glad that car was in front of us!

Few pics from the airport:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I didnt get home til 10 after midnight. My gps took me on a completely different route, 73 south, then AC expressway to gsp. So much road work going on, made it very confusing. I did discover a few different ways to stretch on the bike.....

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I always worry about those deer when riding out there! Especially when you have less populated areas.
Great pics!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I didnt get home til 10 after midnight. My gps took me on a completely different route, 73 south, then AC expressway to gsp. So much road work going on, made it very confusing. I did discover a few different ways to stretch on the bike.....

Damn! I still can't figure out why GPS can mess up like that.. did you change any settings? Maybe "avoid toll roads" or "shortest" instead of "fastest"?

Just glad you got back safely.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The only thing I set was to avoid traffic....and fastest route.

Those things need new settings like:
Straight shot to destination
Read my mind as to where I WANT TO GO
Avoid scenic tours
Avoid Guess where I'll tell where to go next

:BLAA::BLAA::BLAA::BLAA::BLAA::BLAA::BLAA:

Neat country roads though, thats what I love about riding up there.:thumbup: