Fieldsheer Highland II riding suit.

W

wrightme43

Ok this arrived today. It is stinking awesome. Its very heavy, armour every where, well made, comfortable, and looks decent too. Well I think it does anyway. Easy on, Easy off. Wind proof, water proof, with a zip out two piece insulated liner. Lots of pockets, and very reflective. Its my new rain, winter, nasty weather riding suit.

I got it from iMotorcycle Store - View All - Fieldsheer Suits - Highland 1pc Suit

They have the best price by 80$ free shipping, but take for freaking ever to send anything. Ordered the 25th of march just arrived today. So If your in a hurry and have the extra money maybe order it somewhere else.

Trinity took the picture and she is only 5 so thats the best I can offer. It feels nice on the bike and off.

As of today, I would say its worth a whole lot more than it costs. A+

Disclaimer. I love Fieldsheer gear. I have their leather pants, and jacket, sport rain jacket, booster pant combo, two pairs of gloves, and now this. I was very pleased with the Fieldsheer gear I had before, and that is what caused me to buy more. It fits me well, and I like the quality for the price.
Also the back pads are even CE approved instead of just memory foam.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
sounds pretty sturdy.... no bullet proof liner?????? hmmm fieldsheer huh? anywhere you know of carries that line in stock?

edit:that made no sense, i mean where you could go try it on....

W

wrightme43

FIELDSHEER The Official Site

Thier size charts are accurate though. The leather pants are a little tight on my belly cause I am getting fatter as I get older. The leather jacket I was between sizes so I went one size up, its to big so I got the smaller one.

W

wrightme43

Ok over 200 miles today in the suit. Its 52, cloudy and windy. The suit is great. My core is still toasty warm. I bought a baclava because the only place air gets in is around the neck area. It fixed it.

The armor is outstanding. It even includes real life hip armor. Comfortable and very quick to get on and off even over sidi boots.
Probley the best value in riding gear I have ever got. Highly reccomended, and I would buy another one just like it.

schleppy

Reaction score
Visit site
+1 for Fieldsheer gear. I have the Revo 2 piece leathers and the Adventure jacket/pant combo. I absolutely love both pieces of gear. The Adventure combo works so well for touring, and is fantastic in the colder months. Search for my name on ADVRider.com and you can read my LONG review.

D

dewin82

i have a field sheer jacket and love it. it is very comfortable. and has plenty of ventilation in summer. only problem is the shoulder pads can get just a hair off and rub a little but easy enough to fix you just shrug the shoulders. oddly it took me about two weeks to figure that out

CMHrider

Reaction score
Visit site
I too have all Fieldsheer gear except for summer gloves. I second the adventure pants but haven't bought the jacket (I have an older model) I recently bought some fieldsheer cooler weather gloves and they work great too. As far as face masks are concerned I have a full face mask called a hot hood by cold killers. It's the first one I've owned but it works great!