2007 FZ6 StreetFighter/Cafe Racer $3600

ShadowChillaGin

Reaction score
Visit site
2007 FZ6 StreetFighter/Cafe Racer $3000

Finally decided to sell my first bike :( Its been a great bike and will a great bike for someone else as well!!..Kind of a hard decision but it's time to upgrade... I think I'm gonna be getting the new Yamaha Stryker :D so I will still be in the Yamaha family! :rockon: just time to try a different riding style for awhile! I am located in Rochester, MN.

Thanks to all those who view!

Last edited:

ShadowChillaGin

Reaction score
Visit site
Well...I would upload pictures if it would let me....check out my album for pictures I guess..the only difference in the bike from the pictures in the album is the windscreen is gone and replaced with the Speedo-Back Cover..but here is the skinny on it.....This is a 2007 Yamaha FZ6 with many custom pieces. The gauge shows 17,xxx miles but its actual mileage is 3000 less than that. I purchased bike as a downed bike as from the pictures of the left side of the frame was previously layed down at a very slow speed. I replaced the speedo as the original one, the tachometer was inoperable and the replacement showed more miles. Everything checks out and it is ready to ride! I have many hours of customization into this and well over $1500 invested in those options not to mention countless hours. It originally was Yamaha Red and I had all the parts that were red painted a flat/matte black with a silver flake in it to match the frame. It has a Scorpion Exhaust that gives it a nice deep rumble but also plenty of noise to satisfy those seeking a louder bike at full throttle! By looking at the pictures, you can tell this isn't your average Yamaha FZ6. I have completely removed the front fairing and replaced it with Dominator Style Headlights/Headlight mount, one-off custom speedo mounting bracket and Yamaha OEM Speedo Back Cover, KTM Bar End Mirrors, Drag Style Handle Bars. I have also installed a Rear-Set set back plate to raise the Rear-Sets 1.5" and back 1.5". This gives it a much more aggressive riding stance yet still maintains a comfortable riding position.It also has a smaller front drive sprocket reduced from OEM 16T to a 15T. The tires have less than one season on them as they were purchased new in May 2011 so they have less than 1500 miles on them! Like new!! They may have This lowers the top-end speed of the bike by about 10-15mph but makes it much quicker off the line. Weighing at a staggering light weight of 362 lbs, this bike has plenty of power to get you up to "speed". Very quick bike and very fun to Ride!! Reason for selling is this was my first bike and I am ready to up grade to something different. This is a very forgiving bike and makes a great starter bike. Very Easy and fun to ride! I get lots of looks with this bike!! It is definitely a head turner! The chances of anyone in your area having one similar are very slim! Bike Books out at $3800. Asking $3200 obo. Five-O-Seven -- Two-5-One -- One-1-Nine-Zero. My name is Justin. Additional or Larger Pictures available upon request

Last edited: