worcester ma riders?

siksoundz

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all im new to the site and to riding but got a 2007 fz6 was looking for other fz6 owners around me to ride with or share tips and tricks with

Signal 50

Reaction score
Visit site
Try nestreetriders.com

Good group from all around New England.

I'm just south of Springfield.

Tiver

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm right near Worcester in Westborough right now, and soon moving to Northborough. I actually met a fellow FZ6 rider while grabbing lunch at Chipotle in Marlborough today. Being my usual self though I'm not sure I remembered his name right.

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in Worcester but I'm posting my bikes for sale this weekend and I'm leaving the country in Jan. Only if you made this thread 6 months ago :BLAA:

Tiver

Reaction score
Visit site
siksoundz did start it back in July, I had just been bad about checking the forums since buying mine in June. I guess I was a bit too busy enjoying the bike on my own. Great to ride rt 2 all the way out to North Adams, then head up into Vermont before heading back. Especially the bit of rt 2 east of North Adams in the state park.

This weekend and/or next I'm planning to go up to Wachusett Mountain, as it looks like they re-opened the mountain road a couple weeks ago.

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
I ride rt 2 all the time. Part of it is still closed because of damage from the hurricane. The good thing is not many leaf peepers there this year.

5044688621_f3792c2c69_z.jpg

Last edited:

Poot

Thank God ^ was there!
Reaction score
Visit site
I know this post is old, but you can never have enough riders around.

Just got an FZ6, im in Pittsfield, MA, about 5 minutes from the NY border or 1Hr west of Springfield.

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
South shore here (Rockland) maybe one day we can get a ride together *cough* (sick day) *cough* like the guys in Cali did......just sayin

chuckfz6ryder

Reaction score
Visit site
South coast here, Lakeville is between Taunton and Fall River. I'm always looking for an "excuse" to ride. Don't be shy, I'll try to set something up soon for a Cape Cod ride of some sort.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Worcester, brings me back a lot of memories during my glory days. Been threre about 50 times, and Mansfield just as many times.

Karate.Snoopy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys,
I bought an 07 FZ6 this past Friday. The bike has integrated turn signals for the rear. I am guessing this would not pass the state inspection.
I would need a Rear fender kit with a license tag holder.
I am in Westborough,MA and fairly new to the area.
I was wondering if you knew a good place to have this done. I know more about the alien life forms on Mars than I do about putting parts together.
KS