2006 Yamaha FZ-6 for sale

taki

Reaction score
Visit site
2006 Yamaha FZ-6 has been SOLD!

I have some extras that I will post for sale soon.

Last edited:

temay

Reaction score
Visit site
My dad is looking for a beginner bike in your area, but I don't think he could come very close to what you are asking, good luck...

taki

Reaction score
Visit site
My dad is looking for a beginner bike in your area, but I don't think he could come very close to what you are asking, good luck...

what is his price range? you just never know...I also will have some Motoport gear for sale as well once the bike sells.

MUTCHYMAN

Reaction score
Visit site
If you want to or need to split up the bike from accessories, I would be very interested in the GIVI case/equipment and the handlebar risers.

taki

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry for the late response, I havent checked my for sale post in a while. I have a couple bites, but nobody has come to look at the bike. I would rather not split anything up just yet, as I now occasionally ride the bike to work to keep the fluids moving.

bump, still for sale.

taki

Reaction score
Visit site
PMs have been responded to, mercutiojb is first in line, new Colorado rider per Clovis email is second in line. Clovis, thanks for spreading the word.

I do have a point of clarification, the Cyber Monday price was just that, a Cyber Monday price. As with all Cyber Monday prices, that price expired at the end of Monday. The price still stands at $3600 OBO...BUT I am flexible on the price, and with all the extras, I believe the $3600 price is a fair starting point.

Def, the Motoport stuff will be up as soon as the bike sells.

taki

Reaction score
Visit site
BUMP, still for sale.

Gecko, let me know if your friend is interested.

Last edited: