09 FZ6 FS Blue

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
09 FZ6 FS Blue SOLD

SOLD

I'm not to bright as I posted this in the parts FS section, that's what happens when you get over the hill, you get to poor to pay attention:spank:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just bought a Tiger 800 and not having enough money or space to keep the FZ I will need to sell her. This is one heck of a nice bike, one of the best I have ever ridden. She has just a tick under 20K on the clock and I just put new BT023 tires on, they have less then 200 miles on them. Never been dropped, wheeled or on the track. Driven by a little old man from San Bernardino, Ha Ha. Has Race Tec 1.0 fork springs w/Slikolene 15 Wt oil, my own design mirror extenders, 3/4" bar risers I made. Change filter with every oil change and have been using Rotella T for the last few changes. Has Iridium plugs at 13123 miles. Has not been molested other than noted. Forgot to add that it has the Motogiro dual headlight mod:thumbup:
The screen is a Puig racing cut down to the minimum, I also have a Puig touring screen for cooler weather that is encluded.
Almost forgot the swing arm needle bearings have been cleaned and re-greased at 16729 miles and I have a set of All Balls tapered roller bearings for the steering that are encluded(not installed)
The Axio tail bag, tank bag and camera mount do not go with.
Lets start at $4000.00 and go from there. Test rides with cash in hand and a valid motorcycle endorsement.
P1000692.jpg

P1000651.jpg

Also will deliver upto 500 miles, just buy me a bus ticket home:D
Email is Jblk9695 at gmail dot com
Cell 909-709-7091

Thanks for looking
Jerry

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Man no one has snagged this yet? I love this FZ. I think this has the best windscreen I've seen on the FZ6! :rockon:

Oh yeah I forgot...I know the tech that installed the headlight mod so I know it right! :D

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: 09 FZ6 FS Blue--SOLD

I sold her, was a bit sad to see her driving off but I think the buyer will have just as much fun riding the Fizzer as I did:D

Jerry

Congratulations!

Did ya tell-em to join up with us? :D

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I sold her, was a bit sad to see her driving off but I think the buyer will have just as much fun riding the Fizzer as I did:D

Jerry

Well, you needed to sell it, so that part is done now.

Are you having fun with your new bike?

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk