2007 Raven FZ1N F/S or F/T

Twitch

Elite Pimp
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

Some bad news

I was in a pretty serious accident tuesday. I was down hill mountain biking and took a big spill. Broke both elbows, cut my spleen, cracked a rib and have some serious road rash.

The worst part is I just cant see myself riding my fz anymore really. The position is just really odd for me and I dont think Im going to want to get back on it

Im really upset but I think I just want a nice cruiser. Im really looking towards a Yamaha Road Star Classic or something.

List of mods on my bike :

2007 Fz1 (9,xxx Miles)
FZ1N Headlight
PC3
Smoked Integrated taillights
F/E Kit
AIS Block off
KandN Filter
MIVV Carbon GP Shorty Exhaust

There is probly some other small stuff but I cant think of it right now.

The mods add up to about 1,500 $

I am asking 6k for the bike. $6,000 or a trade on a nice cruiser, doesnt matter what year, just looking for 1000cc or higher. I just bought the bike about 3 months ago and spent 5,800 for it and it was stock.

Stock parts thath would come with it are the exhaust and Exup cables.

Just had the bike in for its 8k service which was 250 dollars. New plugs, drained all fluids and replaced them, new chain and everything.

Any questions or offers please dont be shy, just email me pics of what you have. I dont owe anything on the bike. I have clean fresh title in hand

Thank you so much
Seth
[email protected]

FZ1 pictures by Twitch_PA - Photobucket

100_3487.jpg
[/IMG]

100_3483.jpg
[/IMG]

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OUCH!! So sorry bout your crash, Seth :( Where were you riding? Diablo? I've broken bones on several occasions downhilling. Rough sport, but so damn fun. Hope you heal fully and quickly and your FZ1 looks phenomenal!! I'm sure you won't have any trouble selling/trading it.

Twitch

Elite Pimp
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Found a bike I want.

Price drop

You wont find a clean set up 1,000 for this price with as much put pnto it as this for this price.

Kaisersoze

Reaction score
Visit site
That bike is gorgeous, I really hope that you find someone who will appreciate it!

I know someone who is looking for something a little more sporty (they currently have a Kawasaki Vulcan 1600). Would you be up for a trade?