Not an official get together...

Y

yukon_alex

I will be in Vancouver to pick up my FZ6 in a couple of weeks. Is anyone interested in getting together for supper on the 28th (Monday)? I will hopefully be staying in Steveston (that's up in the air right now) but I am willing to meet anywhere.

What say you?

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
28th aprilyou will be down... cool...... Im in Langley about 45 mins from steveston....

Y

yukon_alex

I actually hope to be in Chilliwack during the day on the 28th. It's my old stomping ground. Have to see....

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
well if your in the wack mb we can meet in abbotsford.... will you be on the FZ?

Y

yukon_alex

Rain or shine! We could meet up in Langley if that works.

Y

yukon_alex

I am hoping to stay at the Steveston Hotel (or whatever it's called). My friend that lives in Steveston is renovating - no bathrooms, no place to sleep.

Sorry I will miss meeting you Whirlygirl. Of course, San Diego in April sounds pretty nice too!

Y

yukon_alex

Time I can handle. Let's say 18:30 for dinner. Where? I don't know. Let's make it uncomplicated. Someone from Langley (ahem...ADMIN I am looking at you) should decide where we will meet.

Both time and place are pretty flexible for me...I will be on vacation! I hope this works for everybody. 14 days to NB Day! (That's New Bike Day)

Y

yukon_alex

JamesFZ6, if you make plans for next summer, I will do my best to make it to your neighborhood. I NEED an excuse to ride 12,000km in a single trip! (Google Maps puts it at 5,871km one way)