2007 FZ6 for sale - Columbus OH

OhioRider

Reaction score
Visit site
Now over 11K miles, very good condition, Cee Bailey's touring windshield with MRA Vario deflector, MOTECH bar backs and 2" risers, Pilot2 tires with lots of tread left. Also have factory windshield & bar clamp, extra comfort seat w/ cross-gel and a set of used lower fairings w/ hardware that I never installed. Would consider sale of all together or can return bike to factory original. Looking for $4300 with everything. If bike goes and any extras stay, I will post the rest.

Update: Will take $4100, all included except lower fairings.

Last edited:

OhioRider

Reaction score
Visit site
John - Sorry for the delay guess I'm not signed up for alerts to my own thread! Yes I would consider. I'll do it for $100 plus shipping. PM and I will get shipping costs if you're serious.

------------------------

Would you consider parting w/ the lower fairings only..? very interested. .

-John-

Last edited:

MUTCHYMAN

Reaction score
Visit site
are your barbacks and 2" risers seperate? It looks like they are in your pick. I am looking for the SW Motech 1" up 1" back risers and would be willing to take yours off your hands.

OhioRider

Reaction score
Visit site
John - Sorry for the delay guess I'm not signed up for alerts to my own thread! Yes I would consider. I'll do it for $100 plus shipping. PM and I will get shipping costs if you're serious.

------------------------

Would you consider parting w/ the lower fairings only..? very interested. .

-John-

No response, fz6airman now has dibs.

OhioRider

Reaction score
Visit site
im intrested in the gel seat. is it much more comfortable then the stock seat? let me know if you end up sellin parts.

It's not the standard gel seat. Mine is a stock seat that had been modified which I completely reworked the front saddle. The base is a cross hatch gel pattern which I've ridden on pads on other bikes. It is much softer and giving than solid gel. It looks more like a honeycomb. On top of that is high density poly fiber padding, covered with a soft marine vinyl.