Pro-Bolt Australia

Chris_D

Reaction score
Visit site
I just wanted to drop a quick thread to tell people about how awesome the people at Pro-Bolt (Redline) Australia are, and what a great product they supply.

I ordered a few sets for my bike (fairing set, tank, clutch adj etc) and changed my mind about colour after having ordered. I rang them to see if it was possible to change, ( I believe I spoke with Tristan??) and he said he'd take care of it even if the order had shipped (comes from UK) and he'd just get a new lot sent out. Nice one. how good is that for looking after the customer?

So, product arrived, as described, very happy, no delay in shipping etc, all great! So, I go to put in some fairing bolts, and as it turns out (for whatever reason) 2 are different diameter to what I had. got on the blower, just to confirm how the set is sorted/packed and he advised it is a standard etc, but after a chat, he said he would look around and see if he had some spares. I actually ordered the tank bolts at this time, so he sent the 2 extra bolts no extra charge, and my ride looks so much better with the bling.

So, I had to pass this on to others, because it was a top effort, and the sort of servie and looking after the customer you don't see, hear or get a lot these days.

Great work Pro-Bolt Australia! You guys rock!! :rockon:

Cheers!!

Evitzee

Reaction score
Visit site
I've not ordered from Pro Bolt Australia, but I've had similar good service from Pro Bolt America. My only problem is the cost, prices start adding up quickly. I counted 50 fasteners on my bike that I've replaced with anozided bolts and screws and the total cost has approached $100. Yikes ....