For the right money....

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone interested in a Venom RC Helicopter? It's the Night Ranger II with a 4-Channel FM Radio and 2 micro servos. I've used it a few times and to be honest, suck at it! I don't have the skills to get the bird to fly and it's collecting dust now. I only crashed it once from about 2 feet off the ground and broke a skid (Replaced). I have a ton of parts still in the packaging which is nearly enough to rebuild the entire helicopter. I can take pics, video of it running (but not flying because again... I can't! :D ) I can list and pic all the parts as well.

It cost $169 new and the parts are about another $100. Any interest? Any reasonable offers? Trades - land-based RC or what have you got in non-RC or FZ6 stuff and you're willing to part with?

Guess I'm not a pilot so someone can benefit from a hardly used Heli....

Thanks!!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had spotted it and expressed an interest in it at one time with my wife close by. She keyed on that and surprised me a few months later with it as a birthday present. It was very nice and extremely thoughtful of her! However, I'm not sure I want to try after that first light crash and a broken skid. That's when she ordered a box full of spare parts so I could afford to crash and learn.

Long story short, I'm not sure I want to fly it at all and before I totally wreck it in a bad crash, I figure I'd get something out of it more useful.

I will keep the signs in mind though. Thanks!!