2004 Yamaha FZ6 for sale, Central California

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnkypkl

Reaction score
Visit site
Sold. Selling my 2004 Yamaha FZ6. Look at these upgrades and you'll realize there is significant value here. Ohlins rear shock, race tech fork springs and gold emulator valves,Scorpion dual exhausts, Corbin seat, powerlet power port, Yamaha touring windshield, brand new chain & sprocket set (still in the box), front slim blinkers and speedohealer. Registration paid thru March 2012, original stock seat, extra oil filter and shock included. Less than 20k miles. Conservatively calculating if you take the extras and subtract from the selling price you are paying less than $2,500 for the bike. Next service due at 25k.Tire tread is good. Never dropped or crashed. A few nicks and scratches normal for a 2004 bike.

Like all Yamaha R6 based engines this bike screams! A very good all around bike for a good price. Years of life still in her.

You can contact me by clicking on the email above or phone 209-985-2188. During the day email will get a faster responce since I'll be at work.
View attachment 36286

View attachment 36287

View attachment 36288

View attachment 36289

Last edited:

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Why are all the good ones on the other side of the country a couple weeks before i have money?? :spank:

Good luck with the sale looks like a nice bike!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Why are all the good ones on the other side of the country a couple weeks before i have money?? :spank:

Good luck with the sale looks like a nice bike!

Fly out and have an adventure back! :rockon:

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't think I haven't thought about it lol... Would have to have a gps mount already cuz it would take me months to get back using a map lol. But hey if the right deal on the right bike comes along...Look out west coast! NYer coming through :rof:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't think I haven't thought about it lol... Would have to have a gps mount already cuz it would take me months to get back using a map lol. But hey if the right deal on the right bike comes along...Look out west coast! NYer coming through :rof:

If you get near SoCal give me a ping! :rockon:

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Will do, I plan on taking an East-to-West coast ride either this summer or next summer, so i'll definitely try and plan SoCal in there somewhere, and will definitely holler and maybe we can get a ride going :thumbup:

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Will try!! Sounds like i've got the last week of june to find a bike, as im laid off last week of june 1st week of july, but starting tomorrow have to work every single day until then :( Will let ya know though, if i can't i'll definitely make it a priority to get out there very soon :thumbup:

P.S. sorry about the :hijack:

Status
Not open for further replies.