Upstate New York

eagle1909

The EAgle
Reaction score
Visit site
Just looking to see if there is any interest in getting a group of FZ6 owners, in upstate new york, to do some group riding a few times during the summer. I think it would be fun to get a bunch of people together that all have similar bikes. So if some people express some interests, I will work on putting together formal dates, and places to meet up. thanks, kris

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just looking to see if there is any interest in getting a group of FZ6 owners, in upstate new york, to do some group riding a few times during the summer. I think it would be fun to get a bunch of people together that all have similar bikes. So if some people express some interests, I will work on putting together formal dates, and places to meet up. thanks, kris

What part of upstate NY? we would be coming from NH, so might be able to make it to one or maybe two, but several might be rough.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in Rochester. A few hours away from you in Bing. I'd be up for a FZ6 ride, I'm not sure how many other upstate/western New Yorkers we have though.

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Edison, NJ here. Buddy of mine and myself are planning a ride to upstate New York, he had mentioned a ride through the Adirondack. Not even sure where that is. I think we're shooting around May and would be staying at a local inn for a hot shower, hot food, and warm comfy mattress. Originally thinking of camping out but I'd rather have a hot shower after a long ride. So May is the plan, it's just around the corner so if anyone is interested PM me and we'll make it a "FZ6 and Friends Meet". My buddy rides a KTM, lol. We can probably set up another date if it'll work out for everyone. Either way good riding to all and a safe one at that.
:Sport::Sport::Sport::Sport::Sport:

jaybird

Reaction score
Visit site
absolutely...Im down here in Ithaca NY my sister lives in rochester and I visit frequently.....im definately down for a road trip :Sport:

eagle1909

The EAgle
Reaction score
Visit site
Well its nice to see some interest in this, im looking at late may or early june to formally schedule something. My personal email is, [email protected]
if you have any question comments or ideas let me know, also if everyone that has interest in doing some group rides, just drop me an email, and ill make a list to keep everyone updated. thanks, kris

Bags

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey,
Im Bags from Buffalo, Im in afghanistan with the army right now but id definatly be down for something this summer

eagle1909

The EAgle
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Bags man, I am currently living in buffalo till may, and i also am in the army. so i wish you all the best over there man. I got hooked up with Rotc which kept me from deploying when my unit went. come back safe so we can ride :thumbup:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well its nice to see some interest in this, im looking at late may or early june to formally schedule something. My personal email is, [email protected]
if you have any question comments or ideas let me know, also if everyone that has interest in doing some group rides, just drop me an email, and ill make a list to keep everyone updated. thanks, kris

Can you please give us some ideas of where you might be meeting/riding? I'm interested depending on the location. I'm 6 hrs from you though.

Thanks!!

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I grew up in Saratoga Spring and will be there for nine days ~ June 28th to July 6. My Mah lives off exit 16 on 87 at the foothills of the Adirondacks. I know my way around very well and would love to join everyone.

EDIT - just noticed I already posted in this thread a while ago...lol

eagle1909

The EAgle
Reaction score
Visit site
Well where i am actually located in Coventry, Rt 206 goes through it, so im pretty close to greene and norwich. So if you guys are interested in riding together that would be great, were so close. Shoot me a email at [email protected]

And maybe we can put a ride together leaveing from here and meeting those a little east that are in NH

Hope to hear from ya

sbrentt

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys.....I just found this forum (very cool)....I'm also in Binghamton, NY. Let me know if you wanna do some late season rides.
~Brentt