June 20 ride 2 work day

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, it's that time again. Even though everyday is a ride to work day for me, I hope everyone will join me in a couple of weeks to promote motorcycle awareness. Bicycles, scooters and motorcycles must unite on Monday, 20th of June.

For more information, please click on the link below.

Ride To Work | Ride To Work::

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Hope to have a bike by then, if i do, for sure, if i don't i'll still spread the word :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
On any other day I'd be all for it but.... It going to be June 20 fly to Hawaii day for me!! I'll make motorcycle noises as we're taking off if that's any consolation.:BLAA:

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
I will try to, but the temp will probably be well into the triple digits. :/ I don't think my coworkers would appreciate me showing up to work in my dress clothes dripping sweat. haha

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
I will try to, but the temp will probably be well into the triple digits. :/ I don't think my coworkers would appreciate me showing up to work in my dress clothes dripping sweat. haha

That's why you bring a change of clothes and some baby wipes silly. :BLAA:

No change for me either. Riding as normal. On the 21st, I'll be riding out to dragon country. I'm not sure if I'm going to try and slay one this year. Probably just camp out in the clouds with the family, and hit some of the backroads around there.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Not like it never gets over 100 around here in Vegas. I ride in all conditions, hot or cold. Just bring a change of clothes, and I'll doubt that you'll be sweating that much in the morning. Unless you work swingshift. Going home doesn't matter, no matter how much you sweat, get wet or dirty, you're home, so it doesn't matter.

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, it's that time again. Even though everyday is a ride to work day for me, I hope everyone will join me in a couple of weeks to promote motorcycle awareness. Bicycles, scooters and motorcycles must unite on Monday, 20th of June.

For more information, please click on the link below.

Ride To Work | Ride To Work::

That means stuffing my 13 months old daughter in the top box and ride to the work that I'm currently on my 4 months paternity leave from. Maybe next year... :thumbup:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Bump, just a reminder everyone, next Monday the 20th will be Ride to Work Day. If it's your day off or if you're not currently working, just go out and ride.

This is one day out of the year that all two wheels must unite together to promote Motorcycle Awareness.

Thank you,

Kenny