Available actions

Zargof

MSF Instructor
Reaction score
Visit site
Today had a student ride in on his bike as we were setting up the range for the first exercise. None of the students had a M classification so we were shocked. Since I had never had that happen before we called the director and asked if we had any kind of response available. Other than calling the local authorities none was given. Do you other coaches have any way to handle this type of situation?

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Were Rider Coaches, not cops, at least for me. I have had plenty of my students show up on their bikes. All I can do is remind them what the consequences are if they were to get caught.

Post this in the RETSORG Forum and see what the other coaches say.

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
With a permit in California you can ride on local roadways (not the freeways. You can't have a passenger. You can't ride after sundown.

txlyman

Reaction score
Visit site
With a permit in California you can ride on local roadways (not the freeways. You can't have a passenger. You can't ride after sundown.

Same in ct. I rode on a permit for the past 3 months due to my class being scheduled so late :( However, I am now M classified as of last wednesday and it is great lol

Last edited:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Here in Kentucky, you can ride on a permit except you can't carry a passenger. That's it. Highways, interstates, and after dark are all ok.

ctbandit

Fazer, don't even know er
Reaction score
Visit site
Same in ct. I rode on a permit for the past 3 months due to my class being scheduled so late :( However, I am now M classified as of last wednesday and it is great lol

[threadjack] What's up from CT! :rockon: [/jack]

ngsm13

Reaction score
Visit site

Same here in Ohio, in addition once you get your motorcycle endorsement you are classified a "Motorcycle Novice" the first year, and it is required by law to where a helmet for the first year. I don't mind it because I'm ATGATT anyways...