Scorpion Exhaust for sale - was on 2008

chrisfed

Reaction score
Visit site
Pulled it off, was too loud for me - bought the bike with it on it. Had a buyer that fell through. Reposting. Stainless Scorpion Slip-On Exhaust. I'm in Downtown Manhattan for pickup. Will ship - ready and boxed up. Pickup $375 cash. Contact me for shipping costs - I'll calculate actual. -Chris

Brando5185

Reaction score
Visit site
Pulled it off, was too loud for me - bought the bike with it on it. Had a buyer that fell through. Reposting. Stainless Scorpion Slip-On Exhaust. I'm in Downtown Manhattan for pickup. Will ship - ready and boxed up. Pickup $375 cash. Contact me for shipping costs - I'll calculate actual. -Chris

How much for shipping to 99504? Wife gave me approval based on shipping.

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site

I know there are few people in front of me but if they don't want it I am somewhat local and wifee wants to go to NYC anyways, I would just need to confirm that this will fit an 05 fz6 :rockon:

chrisfed

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow apparently I wasn't subscribed to the thread so I didn't get notified. Sorry for the late responses everyone.

@brando - UPS wants $63 (yikes), USPS wants $16.77 - round to $20 and I'll add insurance - PM sent with paypal info

chrisfed

Reaction score
Visit site
brando has first dibs - i wrote to him yesterday with my info but no response yet - if i don't hear back by today then they're yours tomorrow if you want them. - shipping is $20 48 contiguous USA

Brando5185

Reaction score
Visit site
Talked to the wife today and she said this will be my fathers day/birthday present haha. Now just waiting on her to give me her info so i can paypal you.