Selling 2010 Ninja 250R.

Terrj

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello guys, i have a 2010 Ninja 250 Special Edition with barely 540 miles on it, it hasnt even broken in yet. I bought it for the GF but she wants a bigger bike so its got to go to make room for a new one. Trades are considered ( FZ6, GSXR 600 )
The only mods on the bike are Hotbodies MGP exhaust and fender eliminator. I still have the OEM exhaust and it also comes with a passenger cowl.
The bike is in FLAWLESS condition and i'd like to sell it for $4200 but keep in mind that im pretty negotiable so dont be afraid to throw me your offers.
Thanks.

Edit : The bike is located in SJ by the way and i can meet you half way if youre serious about buying it.
IMG_0147.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0142.jpg
[/IMG]

Terrj

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks dude, the bike just had an oil change recently at 500miles also. I just want to point that out :D

MHS

Reaction score
Visit site
I want to get a 250 for my friends to have a bike to ride with me, but that's a bit too new for my purpose.

I love the color though, looks like a great bike in great condition - good luck with the sale.

Terrj

Reaction score
Visit site
What part of SJ are in? The background look familiar. Im in Cape May.
Joe
Im located in Ventnor so its not too far.
The bike is FLAWLESS like i said, pictures doesnt really do justice, you need to come see it in person :thumbup:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
On a side note, we should get together and ride! Just throwing this out there but I would trade my boat for the bike+cash if your interested?
Joe

Terrj

Reaction score
Visit site
On a side note, we should get together and ride! Just throwing this out there but I would trade my boat for the bike+cash if your interested?
Joe

Nope sorry, my gf wants a bigger bike or just cash. But thanks for the offer.
Throw me some offer people, the worst i could do is say no ;)