Found a good cover that will fit under my seat!!

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey guys! i was looking for a decent cover for a decent price that would fit under my seat i was looking around and i found this on amazon for less than $25 shipped:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Pilot-Automotive-CC-6333-Silver-Motorcycle/dp/B0031I20NI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1305867670&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Pilot Automotive CC-6333 Blue/Silver Large Motorcycle Cover: Automotive[/ame]

its like the same type of material as an umbrella. well i did a lil test and threw some water over it and surely it glided off. rain was my main reason for buying it but also covering it while im out and about so no one really notices it (theives) cuz the cover is not to flashy. its not water proof but reviews on it say that it holds up well.

Heres my bike w my backrest:
photo8.jpg

Heres a front view w the cover: fully covers the front
photo7-1.jpg

from the rear w the backrest: just shows a lil bit of rubber and a lil of the swingarm and rotor...no biggy
photo6-2.jpg

here it is laid out ready to fold:
photo5-1.jpg

here it is folded up ready to go in that little silver bag it comes with:
photo4-1.jpg

FINALLY this is it under the seat:
photo3-1.jpg

seat fits normal no need to push down really hard: had to get the corbin in there
photo2-2.jpg

i havent used it yet but my only fears are that it will melt from the exhaust pipes under the seat and while its on the bike after a long ride....i have CF m4's and they honestly dont get that hot they only feel warm bc i ride from my house to work about >20 miles n its not burning hot.. i guess just the inner metal lip of the exhaust get hot..but i shall see..you get wat u paid for!

As for the pipes under the seat im still wondering... anyone have any suggestions or input??
Is this a bad idea??Will it melt??

Your responses are greatly appreciated!:thumbup:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It looks like the same one I got at Wallyworld, I think it was $20. Works good enough to leave the bike outside to keep dust off, its ok for the rain but will soak it up after a while.

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
I shouldn't melt. I can put my hand on the exhaust cover after a long ride, so it shouldn't. You can always buy some aluminum tape and sew it in.