Group buy for M4 Exhaust

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey just wanted to let everyone know that myself and a few others over at SBN (Sport Bike Network) are in the process of putting together a group buy for M4 exhaust..... here are the details from SBN

Copied from SBN board!!!

Alright guys I just spoke with Ron over at PipeCity.....

First he asked me to ask everyone in the group not to contact him regarding the group buy, I will be the contact person.....

Here is what they can offer us for the M4 carbon exhaust, with a minimum order of 10 he can give us a price of $585 to the door and $549 for the titanium.

This is how it will work......they will setup a coupon that is good for SBN and SBN only, when you place the order you will have to put in the coupon code to get the special pricing.

You can use your own payment method and it will be shipped directly to you!!!

They are still working on getting info on the Two Brothers but he did say that they tend not to give that much of a discount if any!!!

So here is what I need, if you want the M4.....e-mail me your SBN name, real name and e-mail address once I get 10 or more I will get the info to Ron to setup our coupon code and I will post it here.

If you have any questions please let me know and I will do my best to find out.

If you want in the group buy send me a PM, I am the contact person with Pipecity so if you have any questions just let me know.

Here is a picture of what the exhaust will look like...

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wrightme43

Those are sharp cans. If I hadnt just got scorpions I would be interested, didnt even know they existed untill today.
Do you have sound clip you link for everyone?

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is a link to a video clip (but they are the old design, not the new) but they sound the same.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIquQ9QbAOQ"]YouTube - Yamaha FZ6 with M4 slip on[/ame]

JAY

GU, Drive 2hrs start over
Reaction score
Visit site
This is the titanium look. It still has the C/F tip.

42595_4.jpg

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
damn those look amazing. would the price be the same to canada and can you get db killers for them? they seem loud but the price and looks may be totally worth it.

Z

zoomman

2 weeks to go, I'm $200 shy on this purchase. I can't wait!!!!

How long will the deal last?

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
Pipecity said they would not shipp out the US but if you get in on the group buy I will work with you to get your set shipped to you.

I'll check and see if the db comes with them or how much extra they would be and let you know.

damn those look amazing. would the price be the same to canada and can you get db killers for them? they seem loud but the price and looks may be totally worth it.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
They actually look pretty sharp. I would really like see a review on these exhaust compared to the Scorps andTwo Brothers. I'm seriously considering.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+1
I have not seen many reviews on them either. M4 claims though that they will match or outperform other manufacturers on the dyno. They are in 98 dBA whereas the Two Bros are like 108 dBA - bit too loud for me. I also like the more flowing conical end as opposed to the "tea pouring" end of the Scorps. What do you think looks better on the Blue FZ6, the full Carbon Fiber M4 or the Titanium with CF tips?

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
+1
What do you think looks better on the Blue FZ6, the full Carbon Fiber M4 or the Titanium with CF tips?

Titanium with CF tips +1

Didn't realize that there were a 10db difference between the M4's and Two Brothers. Make the M4 even more attractive to me.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WOW! That is a great deal. Look like some of you exhaust fence sitters can hop off now! :justkidding:

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
If anyone want's in on the group buy please send me a PM, as of this morning I have 4 confirmed and some maybe's....lets get this moving, spring time is here!!!

JAY

Reaction score
Visit site
I posted this on SBN to help ease decision making. I also contacted a shop in Phoenix wanting $550. for the carbons. If it happens, the titaniums will be even cheaper. I will know monday.

156895d1207277633-group-buy-exhaust

42595_4.jpg

JAY

Reaction score
Visit site
This is it from what I can find.

155686d1206813329t-group-buy-exhaust-

100_1213.jpg

Last edited: