battery terminal helper

ohgood

Reaction score
Visit site
two used earplugs do a good job of holding the terminal nuts up close to the terminal while yore putting. things bacl together.

the fzs battery is the worst setup I've encountered, just wanted to share a handy trick:

chuckfz6ryder

Reaction score
Visit site
Sure, you couldn't have told me this about a month ago, thanks.

I read somewhere on here about a piece of foam or something, but the earplug idea sounds great. (pun intended)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm trying to find the awesome tip award button on the site....Okay there isn't one but this is an awesome tip! :rockon::rockon:

jcfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
I dealt with this issue for the first time yesterday while installing my PCIII and man what a pita!! I was cursing the engineer who designed that piece of crap! And the ear plug is a really good idea. I used a very small allen wrench to hold it up while I screwed the bolt back down.

RedsReboot

Reaction score
Visit site
Perfect timing. I have a new battery that I need to install this weekend. I forgot how this issue was a royal pain in the A55! :spank:

ohgood

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm trying to find the awesome tip award button on the site....Okay there isn't one but this is an awesome tip! :rockon::rockon:

thank ee thank ee !

if i ever sell my truck, and the NEXT owner has to work on anything around the dash, he's going to wonder how many ear plugs and zip ties hold the truck together (and from squeaking) lol :BLAA: