FS in NH: 2008 Yamaha FZ6 well farkled

Fleksta

Reaction score
Visit site
What: Yamaha FZ6
Year: 2008
Miles: 5600 (and counting)
Price: $5250 with farkles or $4500 returned to stock.

I've decided (with some reluctance) to post my recently purchased 2008 FZ6 for sale. I bought this early in the year and spent the remainder of the winter setting it up for light touring duty, which it excels at. As it is configured now, an entire day of riding is no longer out of the question. I thought I would keep this bike for many more years but my infatuation with older BMW airheads has not been quelled by this bike. Understand though, I do love this bike and will continue riding it until it sells (or doesn't).

If you're looking for a modern fuel-injected sport touring machine that is also inexpensive to maintain (26,000 mile valve check intervals!) you won't be disappointed. Only 5600 miles on the clock; barely broken in!

Accessories included:

Corbin Gunfighter seat (leather with carbon fiber texture, barely broken in so it can only get more comfortable)

Laser X-Treme Quad undertail exhaust (Nice quiet tone at low to mid RPM with a build to screaming at high revs. The sound is incredible)

MRA Vario Touring windscreen (Adjustable spoiler, put it down on hot days for more airflow, raise it for high speed riding or on colder mornings)

LSL Crash Pad frame sliders with replaceable pucks

SW Motech 1" Up & 1" Back handlebar risers

Set of matte/heavy Throttlemeister throttle lock installed

Full set of Cortech Sport Luggage (Saddlebags, tailbag, tankbag)

Stock (OEM) windscreen / exhaust / seat will be included

New Michelin Pilot Road 3 tires just mounted

If someone wants this bike in stock form, the price will be reduced to $4500. Any accessories will only be sold AFTER the bike sells; please do not send part out requests before hand.

If you are local (within a few hours of Enfield) I may be interested in working a partial or full trade for a BMW e34 5-series (540i preferred).

A clean title is in my possession. PM with any questions or for contact info.

DSCN0463.jpg

DSCN0464.jpg

DSCN0465.jpg

DSCN0466.jpg

DSCN0467.jpg

DSCN0474.jpg

Last edited:

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Would you be willing to part out? For instance, I am interested in the Corbin seat... If so, would you be willing to ship to Canada? PM if you are interested...

Ooops, sorry about the part out... but I am/will be interested in the seat...

Thanks
Richard

Fleksta

Reaction score
Visit site
I seem to have had a lot more interest in the seat than the bike itself...:p

I won't part it out because I'm still riding it everyday it doesn't rain.