NYC (Downtown) Scorpion Exhaust Trade for Stock 2008

chrisfed

Reaction score
Visit site
Just bought a used 2008 and it came with Scorpion Stainless. I'd like the stock pipes with $325 to trade with someone. Prefer in person so neither of us have to lose money with shipping. See pics. ***COMPLETED/DONE****

Last edited:

kyle

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a set of stock pipes I might be willing to sell (the almost-wife would probably like me to get it out of the basement) if you don't get any responses on the trade.

kyle

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry, just noticed the post...Assuming you haven't already worked something out with hemi, $75 shipped to 10038.

chrisfed

Reaction score
Visit site
How many miles on them? Have a pic you can send me? A few people have written to me but nothing is solidified yet. Would be easier just to buy them from you and sell them off.

kyle

Reaction score
Visit site
Around 11k on the exhaust. Great condition. I'll get some pics for you this evening (at work now).

chrisfed

Reaction score
Visit site
I guess I don't need pics. As long as the exhaust has no dents and is still shiny silver (no rust) I'm good. If so, PM me your paypal address and let's call it a day.

epykwryter

Reaction score
Visit site
PM me if you havent sold them off yet, dont want to buy them out from under somebody else but I am interested