trade???car for bike??

cody352

Reaction score
Visit site
i have a 1998 crysler cirrus lxi 131,000 miles white with tan int pretty clean i am inerested in trading for a bike im not too picky about tha bike as long as it runs good.i live in ocala fl .like i said im not too picky about tha bike so let me kno wut u got.

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
IMO no offense there are only two ways that I would trade my bike for your car.

1.) The bike was in need of repair and I could just buy a new bike.
2.) I did not already have a car, no way to afford to buy one, and I had to have a car for the family.

Neither of these applies to me. The gist is that I believe you are going to have a hard time trading that car for an FZ6. Now if you have a new SS or 69 Camaro in working order you would like to trade I might even drive the bike to your front door.
EDIT: just so you know, you car in excellent condition with 131000 miles on it is only worth 3000 USD most the FZ6's 2005 and newer are worth more than that. Here is a link to Kelly Blue book for your car.
http://www.kbb.com/used-cars/chrysler/cirrus/1998/private-party-value/pricing-report?condition=fair&id=6338&category=sedan&mileage=131000

Last edited:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
why not sell the car for cash then buy a bike? you will get more for your car and will get a better bike.