Rider AND bike walked away

Texperkin

Reaction score
Visit site
I was sitting in traffic on Stanley St, Woolloongabba yesterday evening and got tail-ended. A real shock to the system as I always (well, ALMOST always as it turns out) keep an eye on the situation behind me for just this.

Apparently she was studying her GPS and didn't look up in time to see me.

It was only a bump really - just enough to bend the number plate, pop off the plastic AM plate frame, put a tiny scratch on the plastic bit above the plate and I really can't find anything else.

Bloody cagers but bloody lucky too!

tcmalker

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Is there more to the story? Did you make a police report? Does she have insurance? Did you go to the hospital? Who's going to pay for the damage to your bike and therapy your back pain? :rolleyes:

Texperkin

Reaction score
Visit site
Is there more to the story? Did you make a police report? Does she have insurance? Did you go to the hospital? Who's going to pay for the damage to your bike and therapy your back pain? :rolleyes:

No police report but and she'll have insurance if I can be bothered. I just can't be asked really getting it all sorted for the sake of a bent plate and a small scratch. No doubt Team Moto will put on another free-advertising-banner for free next time I'm in there.

My million dollar medical problem though might be a different story. It would seem that I can no longer compete at Olympic level!!!!!! :cheer::BLAA: