Gold pan Fever

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My buddy John put a Brushless motor combo on his 1984 model Rc10 Team Associated buggy,so i got it on film,and all did not end up well.... :BLAA: LOL [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwj90_3w3DU]YouTube - Gold pan Fever[/ame] :rockon: :rockon:

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
Wow that brings back memories. That was my first race buggy and later turned into my first race truck. I remember just making 3 minute race times with 17 turn motors and yellow cells.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Did it break an axle?. That thing seems like it only had full on or off! :rockon:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow that brings back memories. That was my first race buggy and later turned into my first race truck. I remember just making 3 minute race times with 17 turn motors and yellow cells.
The electrics today run as hard and as long as the nitro's,without all the mess and engine tuning not even a break in period !! :BLAA: I have a Gold pan on my kitchen table in the original box i'm bringing back to him tomorrow.. I was gonna trade him for it and make a touring car out of it,and then when I was looking for parts I found a brand new 4wd touring car rolling chassis for $129.00 no way could I convert the gold pan for that little money... :BLAA:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Did it break an axle?. That thing seems like it only had full on or off! :rockon:
LOL!! No it popped the axle out of the cup on the 27 year old tranny.... we trying to get it to pull the front wheel's up is why it looked like WIDE OPEN or STOP ..... LOL :BLAA:

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
I stopped racing quite a few years ago. I was running mostly nitro off road and 1/8 4wd on road. I once finished 9th in the A main of nitro monster truck ROAR national with a REVO. I still play around with a Losi crawler with a brushless.

I wish I wasn't so busy these days I would like to get back into racing.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I stopped racing quite a few years ago. I was running mostly nitro off road and 1/8 4wd on road. I once finished 9th in the A main of nitro monster truck ROAR national with a REVO. I still play around with a Losi crawler with a brushless.

I wish I wasn't so busy these days I would like to get back into racing.

You should find time.... :BLAA: I can have a Super bad week,and when I step out of the truck at the track..... all of that B.S. is GONE !! i get to do nothing for the next few hours other than HAVE A GOOD TIME !! everyone needs that..... it re-charges your batteries ! :thumbup: :thumbup: :D